Monday, August 8, 2022

CLINIC DIARY - Weekly Post #2

 


So here comes my weekly diary post :) 

I was discharged last Wednesday, so, half a week ago, also to test how well I am coping at home. I have to say, it's so-so. After cooking/baking I always have to shower, so there is even a deterioration, which is of course then again associated with a lot of planning, what I do when and how. Generally when I go outside I currently have to shower when I come back, it's a tragedy, really true -,- But at least I no longer need 3 hours in the shower, that's at least something and also I survived my two visits to the authorities, which I was so afraid of. However, I've also been totally fussy about not touching anything, that was quite exhausting.

What is still pending is to successfully complete the initial registration at the university, to go through another administrative procedure and to find a psychiatrist for further care. At the beginning of September I have another appointment with a doctor from the clinic I was in regarding a treatment method for the OCD, but I will report on this in more detail in due.

Shopping goes quite well, but is also associated with showering and especially with the preceding research, whether the products come from Germany or not. I still have problems with that. I can´t use anything that comes from Germany, because whole Germany triggers me. I'm telling you, to have to research all the time is quite exhausting and tedious.

So far, these were actually the most spectacular things this week. I´ll try that I now set a day on which the weekly post comes :)

From therefore, have a nice day and until next time :)

P.s. I also have a food blog (still only german till yet, I work on it, to do all the posts in english too) on which I now also try to post more regularly again, just published a new post on how to make basil pesto itself :) Look over

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might interested in

My decision for deep brain stimulation

As you know by now, unfortunately I have been suffering from OCD for almost 8 years now, which unfortunately is getting worse and worse in...

most liked posts