Saturday, August 20, 2022

VLOGS - a new video on my channel

Now the time has come, I have uploaded a video again on my Youtube channel on the topic of living with OCD, in which I explain, similar to here in my first post, what it's all about and how the OCD has developed. I would like to revive the channel in the future with videos on that topic to reach even more people and to raise awareness to finally recognize mental illness as such and no longer measure with double standards.

I would be happy if you stop by the channel and maybe share the video and the blog as well, so we can reach more people with it. 

So far, have fun with the video and see you soon😊💕

-> Video is in german, english subtitles will follow soon

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might interested in

My decision for deep brain stimulation

As you know by now, unfortunately I have been suffering from OCD for almost 8 years now, which unfortunately is getting worse and worse in...

most liked posts